AWAHS Social and Emotional Well-Being team provides the following support to community:
- Alcohol & other drug Support
- Stolen Generations Support
- Mental Health Support
- General Counselling
- Alcohol and Other Drug Counselling
- Grief & Loss Counselling
- NDIS Support Co-ordination
- Health Promotion
- Cultural Advice and Guidance
- Working Development Order
AWAHS has a Duty officer Rostered daily to respond to Social Emotional and Wellbeing enquiries from community members and other organisations. These enquiries include completing referrals to the SEWB team or answering questions relating to services available
How to access these services:
- You can complete a self-referral form at AWAHS.
- You can call up and complete a self-referral with the Duty Officer of that day.
- You can see a Doctor or Nurse and get them to complete a referral form on your behalf.
- Other services may complete a referral form on your behalf.