What is it?
An Aboriginal Liaison Officer (ALO) provides assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people when exploring and subsequently participating in Vocational Education and Training at Wodonga TAFE.
What else does the ALO do?
- Assist with Centrelink information
- Assist with course selection
- link students with careers counsellors
- Assist with the enrolment process
- Ongoing support while studying
Who’s it for?
Any Aboriginal or Torres Straight Islander person exploring and or participating in Vocational Education and Training at Wodonga TAFE.
Who is the ALO?
Where can I find the ALO?
Wodonga Tafe, Office in building W
How do i contact the ALO?
Phone: 02 6055 6638
Mobile: 04 2891 9672